Monday, August 16, 2010

Coming up...

Amir, Josh, & Todd review Texas Rib Kings (Austin)

Jacob reviews Casstevens Cash & Carry (Lillian)

Pics from my 2 BBQ stops in Ruidoso, New Mexico

Amber and I review Big Boy's Bar-B-Que (Sweetwater)

Take On Turkey Challenge outtakes

More Texas BBQ Wannabes

More of Brad's pics from the Memphis in May BBQ competition

The Q Card sets up a booth at the 33rd Annual Taylor International Barbeque Cookoff

Brad and I head to Nashville for the 2nd Annual Music City BBQ Festival

Meet another Man Upper

*Don't forget that you until through August 23 to enter to win free stuff from Blue Ribbon Barbecue!!!

1 comment:

Jason Hoskins said...

I am eagerly awaiting the Casstevens review. I went there for breakfast about a week ago (nothing beats a sliced sandwich for breakfast). I was impressed.