Friday, January 4, 2013

Mark Schlereth dinner party tonight!!!

Okay, Mark Schlereth won't be here at the house, but all of his green-chile sauces will be. I met the 3-time Super Bowl champ & ESPN analyst last month in New York, and he was gracious enough to send me his entire line of Stinkin' Good Green Chile Sauces. So, I thought I would invite some folks over to try all of them. On the menu: pork carnitas (already in the Crock-Pot), whole chicken, basmatic rice, black beans, sweet onions, red & green bell peppers, white & blue corn tortilla chips, cheese, and lettuce. And, of course, the 4 sauces: pork (medium), pork (hot), chicken (medium), & vegetarian (medium). I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone shows up with some homemade guacamole. Why risk it? I'll make some. It's Texas, so I need to whip up some queso, too, or my Texan guests will run me straight out of this place. Mark, I'll tweet pics during the meal. Thank you so much for sending your sauces. They will be put to good use tonight!

No comments: