Monday, October 17, 2016

Thank you!

Thank you so much to all who came out yesterday to our Gettin' Sauced! festival. Thank you to all of the businesses who set up booths & served fantastic food & drink. Thank you to the bands for the really entertaining music. Thank you to the volunteers, who sacrificed their time and effort, to help us out. Thank you to our sponsors. Thank you to every person who attended. We appreciate each of you so very much and hope you had as good of a time as we did. Cheers to you!

2 comments:

Don O. said...

We had a great time! The BBQ was excellent. The beer was cold and tasty. I found some new BBQ joints I need to visit and some new beers I need to buy. An outstanding event at a beautiful venue. Great job Man Up!

Drew Thornley said...

Don: That makes me so happy! I appreciate your continued support. It was great to see you. Thanks for the picture, my friend!