Friday, April 19, 2013

Update on West benefit

We are overwhelmed by the number of people spreading the word about our West benefit. Sincere thanks to the Statesman & KVUE for giving us coverage. Thanks to everyone who has tweeted about it, posted it on Facebook, and told others. People I don't know are emailing me and contacting me via Twitter, offering to help. It's amazing. The event is next Sunday at la Barbecue from 11a-2p. Live music, all kinds of cold drinks, free chopped-beef sandwiches, and more. Just wanted to update a bit: Several companies have contacted me to donate product. If you are a company that wishes to donate product, email me. We are so grateful for anything you can spare. Also, people who can't attend have already started sending in money donations. If you would like to do the same, you can donate via the "Send Money" feature of PayPal. Send your donation to info@manuptexasbbq.com. 

No comments: