Sunday, April 28, 2013

West benefit TODAY at la Barbecue!!!

I hate that there is a reason to throw a benefit, but I am so looking forward to today's event at la Barbecue (11a-2p), in hope that we raise a bunch of money for the victims of the tragedy in West. My SINCEREST thanks to everyone who has helped with planning the event, everyone who has posted about it online, everyone who has already donated money, & everyone who joins us today. If you can't make it but want to follow along, I will tweet updates from @ManUpTexasBBQ. Let's help West!!!

UPDATE: We've raised more than $4,000 & counting!!! Here's a fantastic recap of today's benefit, courtesy of Full & Content.

1 comment:

Paul R. Wood said...

Drew, thank you and all who took part in this benefit for the people of West. Awesome is all I can say. Thank you for all you are doing. I look forward to hearing how successful it was.