Tuesday, December 11, 2012

In New York, to "Make it Epic" with Visa!

If you follow me on Twitter, you know that I'm in New York City. If you don't follow me on Twitter, you now know that I'm in New York City. Flew in yesterday evening for a 24-hour trip to take part in Visa's "Make It Epic" Super Bowl campaign. Spent last night eating wayyyyyy too much really good BBQ (and starters and sides) at Blue Smoke (Pics to come.), so I'm thankful that I've crawled outta bed in time to make it to the studio on time. I have to be on set at 8AM to be ready for my video shoot at 11 and am headed back to the airport at 2. I'll do my best to tweet updates and pictures throughout the day.

In the meantime, how do you make your Super Bowl Sunday an "epic" day? What's your watch party like? Like there will be at mine, will yours have BBQ? Maybe the video we come up with will give you some ideas for taking your Super Bowl Sunday and watch party to the next level. Stay tuned! 

*DISCLOSURE: I am blogging on behalf Visa's "Make it Epic" campaign and will receive compensation for my time & contribution to their campaign, but the thoughts, words, and promotions on this page are mine, not Visa's.)

No comments: