Friday, December 21, 2012

Mark Schlereth's Green Chile Sauce is in the house - literally!

Earlier this month, while in New York for Visa's "Make it Epic" Super Bowl video shoot, I had the pleasure of meeting ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth. Such a nice guy. I was so impressed by how down-to-earth he is, how personable he is, and how gracious he was with his time. We chatted for a while, and he told me about his green-chile-sauce company. What's more, he offered to send me a sample of all of his sauces. Well, he's a man of his word, as you can see from the pictures below. THE DAY I get to Alabama for the holidays, the package arrived. Fortunately, Brad was there to unbox and put the sauces, which arrive frozen, in the freezer. Soon after I return to Austin, I'll gather some mouths for a tasting of all the sauces and report back with more pictures. In the meantime, check out Mark's website. Thanks, Mark!!!

No comments: