Thursday, May 26, 2016

Sunday pit tour at Truth BBQ (Brenham, TX)

These days, my Twitter timeline is full of praise for Truth BBQ (Brenham, TX). Truth is fast making a name for itself among Texas BBQ aficionados. I haven't been able to try it yet but plan to do so as soon as I can...and certainly before Truth BBQ joins us at our 6th annual Gettin' Sauced! festival! Anyway, last Sunday, on his way back to Austin from the 4th annual Houston Barbecue Festival, our friend, very faithful blog follower, and huge Texas BBQ fan Joe Wagner stopped at Truth. They were sold out, but he got a tour of the pit. And he sent me these pics. (Joe also sent me quite a few pics from the Houston Barbecue Festival. I'll post soon.)




1 comment:

Joe Wagner said...

Met Leonard Botello, his brother the pitmaster and the entire crew. Really nice people. will definitely have to make it back out here. :)