Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dinner at Jack Stack Barbecue (Kansas City, MO)

After we left the American Royal grounds last Friday in Kansas City, Brad & I had dinner downtown at Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue. We'd eaten a truckload of ribs earlier at the Royal, so we weren't that hungry. Decided to split a Kansas City Sampler and opted for beef and pork burnt ends, pork ribs, hickory pit beans, & cheesy corn bake. Overall, Brad enjoyed the meal more than I did, but I thought the beef BEs were pretty good & that the pork BEs were very good. Spot-on flavor. Great moisture (particularly the beef). The ribs weren't bad, just unremarkable. I found the beans too sweet & the corn too garlicky - although I'm sure neither of those is a negative for many people (Brad, for example.). We sat at the bar. Service was very good.

Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue (Crossroads) on Urbanspoon








No comments: