Friday, August 22, 2014

NFL fantasy & Texas BBQ. What's not to love?!?!

Back by popular demand, I'm hosting an NFL fantasy football league for the 3rd year in a row. Also for the 3rd year in a row, the prize for winning the league is courtesy of Louie Mueller Barbecue! As usual, Wayne Mueller is overly gracious and will give our winner a 3-meat/2-side dinner for 20 from LMB! We have 18 team slots available. I will send an invite to the people who email me requesting to the be in the league on a first-come, first-served basis. The order I receive the emails in my inbox is the order I will send invites. When the league is full, it's full, so don't wait! (Wayne and I are still working out the details of draft logistics. Might be a live draft at LMB. Might be a live online draft. I will update teams later.)

1 comment:

Schnerk said...

I will win this year! So close last year... So close!