Wednesday, September 17, 2014

BBQ-joint smoker for sale

Received an email from Bill Dumas, the man behind Smokey Denmark's food truck. He's parting ways with one of his smokers. So, if you're in the market, here's the info:

"I had her custom made for me by David Klose and his shop, in Houston, about a year ago (Sept. 2013)--she was custom made according to my specs. Her firebox is 1/2" steel, she has 4 row pull out racks, a full size log rack, a 2" brass ball valve (for clean out), etc, etc.. Business has gotten BIG and I need a LARGER rig. If you or anyone you know may want a great rig for competition, business or personal use, this IS the rig to get, as Klose rigs are 2nd to none! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BBQ-joint smoker for sale. Received an email from Bill Dumas, the man behind Smokey Denmark's food truck. He's parting ways with one of his ... bbbqsmoker.blogspot.de

jade said...

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!.
Best Food Truck In LA