Saturday, June 4, 2016

Crenshaw's C6 Salsa at Gettin' Sauced!

We are excited to announce that Crenshaw's C6 Salsa will have a booth at this year's 6th annual Gettin' Sauced! festival! It's our first time to partner with the Austin startup, and we are thrilled they are joining us. In the meantime, check them out on Facebook & Twitter

Message from the Crenshaws:

We are an Austin family, sports and salsa is a big part of us. Dad played baseball at Texas while my Uncle Ben played golf there as well. My dad, Charlie the 5th (C5), has been making salsa for almost 40 years. He taught me his recipe when I was 13 years old, so I took it and ran. I began adding on to it, creating new and unique flavors and loving every minute of it. Friends and family took notice and loved it, too! In early 2016, Crenshaw's C6 Salsa was born. Made with unforgettable flavors and textures, C6 Salsa stands out among the rest. We hope you enjoy as much as we do!

Charlie Crenshaw VI "C6"
Crenshaw's C6 Salsa
CEO & Founder​



No comments: