Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Time to vote for our 2013 Readers' Choice Awards!

Happy New Year! 2014 is underway. Hope lots of smoked meat is in store for you. In the meantime, it's time to look back on the food you consumed last year at Texas BBQ joints. Decide what your favorites were and cast a vote in our 2013 Reader's Choice Awards! We had 7 RCA categories last year, and I'm gonna expand it by 4 categories: 2 BBQ and 2 non-BBQ categories. NOTE: These awards are for TEXAS BBQ joints, so if you send me some mess about a place in Kansas City or Memphis, I'm tossing it! Without further ado, the 11 categories are...

Brisket
Sausage
Pork Ribs
Beef Ribs
Chicken
Turkey
Sides
Dessert
Service
Atmosphere 
Overall

For any/all, email me your votes. NO TIES. If you send me two or more BBQ joints for any category, no vote will be recorded for that category. So, suck it up, & pick just one. Voting lasts through January 31. VOTE!!!