Monday, January 18, 2016

March 12 Texas Q Tours public tour!

We are excited to announce Texas Q Tours' first public tour of 2016! So excited to get back out on the road, and we hope you will join us on Saturday, March 12. Trip will depart from Central Austin at 10:00 AM. The itinerary (subject to change):

Louie Mueller Barbecue (Taylor)
Austin Beerworks (Austin)
Adelbert's Brewery (Austin)
Stiles Switch BBQ & Brew (Austin)

Tickets are limited and on a FC/FS basis. As always, tickets are all-inclusive, non-refundable, and transferable. If the trip is cancelled, ticket will be fully refunded. You can purchase via the PayPal button below. If you wish to pay via another medium, email us. Hope to see you March 12!




3 comments:

Joe Wagner said...

I'll see you there Drew! Those are two of my favorite BBQ joints and breweries.

Drew Thornley said...

YES!!!

Joe Wagner said...

Drew:

I must have misplaced my tickets, do you see my order there from January 18?