Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Friday from Quito, Ecuador!

Chances are that I won't be awake in time to get a morning post up, so I'm posting now. After 3 flights, I just landed in rainy Quito, Ecuador. Man Up is HUGE in Ecuador, so I thought I'd come down and spend some time with some fans. Kidding (Like I would spend time with fans. Ha!). Anyway, I'm exhausted, so hopefully I'll be sleeping in. When I rouse, I'll post something. During my 4 days here, I'll be on the lookout for Quito's brand of BBQ. Does Guinea pig count? I say "yes."

3 comments:

Addie said...

How fun! Hope you enjoy the trip and learn a bit about S. American 'que.

Can't wait to read the blog reports from the road...

Drew Thornley said...

Thanks, Addie! In addition to finding some pristine mountain pig, there's a American-style BBQ place I'm gonna stop by. Will keep you posted!

Anonymous said...

thinking about moving my texas bbq joint to Ecuador....think it would work!