Friday, December 30, 2011

BBQ Food Trucks

Mobile food vendors are all the rage these days, so I want to know how many of them serve BBQ. So, I begin a compilation of BBQ food trucks. If you know of more, let me know, and I will add them to the list.

1. Smokin' Willie's BBQ Truck (Los Angeles)
2. Red Eye BBQ (Orlando)
3. Redbones (Boston)
4. Carnivore BBQ (Washington, DC)
5. Shortstop BBQ (Fullerton, CA)
6. The Rib Whip (San Francisco)
7. Hello My Name is BBQ (Charleston)
8. Mama's Fixins Soulfood & BBQ (Orlando)
9. BBQ Bus (Washington, DC)
10. Spring Street Smoke House (Los Angeles)
11. Sweet Auburn BBQ (Atlanta)

4 comments:

3rd Degree Berns said...

Sweet Auburn BBQ - Atlanta, GA

http://www.atlfoodsnob.com/2011/08/sweet-auburn-bbq/

Drew Thornley said...

Thanks!

cjgrt said...

Awesome. How about our good friends at PORC?

Drew Thornley said...

PORC?