Friday, August 16, 2013

Time for some fantasy football!

Not least b/c I wanna see if I can do better (or worse) than my 3rd-to-last-place finish last year, we're back for a second year of NFL fantasy football!!! As we were last year, we're partnering with Louie Mueller Barbecue (Taylor, TX), who is graciously donating a big ol' prize for the winner (See below.). Nineteen (19) spots are up for grabs, on a FC/FS basis. The autodraft will take place Tuesday, August 27, at 6:00 AM EDT. Here are the prizes:

1st Place
Private dinner for winner & 19 guests at Louie Mueller BBQ

2nd Place
VIP ticket to the 5th annual Gettin' Sauced! (fall 2014)
20% off one public Texas Q Tours trip
The Q Card

3rd Place

VIP ticket to the 5th annual Gettin' Sauced! (fall 2014)
10% off one public Texas Q Tours trip
The Q Card

UPDATE: THE LEAGUE IS FULL.

6 comments:

Jacob said...

20 teams again! Will it be two different leagues who have a playoff against each other, or all in the same pool again?

Drew Thornley said...

I was just gonna keep it like last year, but if the majority want two leagues, I'll gladly change it. Take your case to the message board!!!

Schnerk said...

I'm in! Woohoooo!!!!

Drew Thornley said...

Atta boy, Alex!

Clay said...

Awesome, looking forward to it...

Unknown said...

Am I in or what? I've been trying for 3 days since I got my notice the leage was active again.