Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Buster's BBQ (Lakeway, TX)

Had my first lunch at Buster's BBQ last week. Buster's just (re)opened in Lakeway, has a big deck with plenty of seating, smokes with green pecan in two large smokers, and has live music on Thursday, Friday, & Saturday nights. Smoked prime rib on Thursday nights. Closed on Mondays. Check them out on Facebook & Twitter.

I was pleased to find out that one of the sandwich options is chicken thigh. Ordered it. They chop up a fresh, hot thigh on the spot and, thankfully, don't douse it with sauce - though their sauce is douse worthy. I should order something different next time I go, but I have a feeling that I'm gonna get the same sandwich again. At least with my Q Card, I got a 2nd sandwich for free to go, so I picked chopped beef. But my roommate downed it at 3 a.m. in record time.













Buster's Bar-B-Que on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its green pecan they smoke with, just so you know.

Drew Thornley said...

Aha!