Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Willie's BBQ & Steakhouse (Fredericksburg, TX)

The atmosphere at Willie's BBQ & Steakhouse is hard to beat. The drive through the fields after you turn off Hwy. 290 is absolutely beautiful. Standing outside the restaurant, you can hear the music at Luckenbach. It's a fantastic setting. Lonnie Lett serenaded the patrons with some classic country. Service was great. The whole place was inviting, right down to the sweet dog that came up to me as I opened the car door (I fed him some goldfish.). I only had the pork-rib plate, so I can't weigh in on most of their fare, but the ribs were super fatty and drenched in sauce. More pics on the way later today.







Willie's BBQ & Steakhouse on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

BBQ Snob said...

Goldfish? Were you traveling with an aquarium?

Drew Thornley said...

DV: I never road trip it without my salty pals from Pepperidge Farm.