Monday, December 27, 2010

Todd tries Silver Grill Cafe (Austin, TX)


A recent email from Todd:

I visited Silver Grill Cafe in North Austin for lunch today and had a brisket sandwich and mac 'n cheese. The brisket was average, not the worst I've had, but certainly nothing to write home about. I did enjoy the lean cuts of meat however. The mac 'n cheese left little to be desired...think cafeteria style mac 'n cheese and you're on the right track, nothing home-made about this pasta. Without a drink I spent $7.56, so their prices are slightly above-average, but well within what you would expect to pay. If I go back, I think I will try a burger instead.

Brisket Sandwich: 6.2
Mac 'n Cheese: 4.5
Atmosphere: 7.8
Overall: 5.5

Silver Grill Cafe
4005 W. Parmer Ln
Austin, TX 78727
www.silvergrillcafe.com

No comments: